Friday, April 4, 2014

Ok, it's that time again; a re-read


{I posted the following over on my Instagram feed, and thought I should post here too}

It's that time again; a re-read of my #favoritebook amongst favorites in my #favoriteseries by my #favoriteauthor. Now is the time for a re-read (4th time) since@thehappilyeverafter is hosting a #outlanderreadalong on Instagram and the 8th book release date is set for June 10,2014. Perfect!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I am excited to dig back into this book. I am excited o become reacquainted with my favorite fictional couple; Jamie and Claire. Shoot, they're my favorite fictional characters periods. And the world - oh the world-building - is beyond fabulous as fictional and historical fact are smoothly woven.

Love this book. Love this series. Love this author's writing abilities.

If you too would like to get on this Outlander Readalong, then make sure to search out the hashtag ( #outlanderreadalong ) on Instagram.

 

 

1 comment:

Kelly Rogers said...

Have fun! I have the anniversary edition, too, and I love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin