Thursday, March 27, 2014

Journal to Myself.....if only



March 27, 2014

Short and sweet -- I write the best blog posts when I am driving or in the shower. And, once I am able to write down those amazing, and so well expressed blog posts onto paper, well, they are no longer so well expressed.


If only I had the ability to retain the words, the sentences,the paragraphs then wow.....many more posts would be published onto this often neglected blog of mine.


If only, there was a way to dictate those thoughts while driving or on the shower. To dictate into printed words.


For now, I write the best blog posts while driving and in the shower. Apparently, those posts shall never be published. Nevertheless, they do have purpose. I've worked out many problems, and had many light bulb moments and have thought through many books read. So, all is not lost.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



1 comment:

Leslie Darnell said...

I hear you... I need a voice recorder for the shower and as I am falling asleep.. and yes, as I'm driving (though perhaps with a censoring-beep)!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin