Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Month of Thanks.....give thanks to Him

 


A Month of Thanks; identifying at least one thing/day to give thanks.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


November 26 - 28, 2013


Three full days of constant activity. I am tired. Even during the moments of these non-stop days, moments for thankfulness were made known to me.


Today, I am thankful for...


56. Monday night, help was given to me with putting clothes away. I felt my thankfulness fully on my way to work.


57. Robert put together my food for work on Tuesday.


58. My car was warmed up before I drove to work.


59. A very long day on Tuesday came to an end; I was able to rest.


60. A back massage; helps me to de-stress.


61. We had good rapport with the developmental pediatrician. Very good rapport; I hope it continues.


62. This is my biggest moment of on my knees, and heart filled with thanks to God...Isaiah is safe. We lost Isaiah when at Woodmans; 20 minutes or so. He was found. Those 20+ minutes were horrific moments.


63. Internet; we have been without service for a few days. Just came back on (Thursday afternoon). Amazing how much of our life revolves around internet service.


64. People in Isaiah's life; Craig.


65. Time with family on this Thanksgiving day; good food too.


Happy Thanksgiving!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


" Yahweh is my strength and my shield. My heart trusts Him and I am helped. So my heart rejoices, and with my song I will give thanks to Him." (Psalm 28:7 LEB)








2 comments:

Kelly Rogers said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

DMV said...

I am glad that Isaiah was found safe also, and that must have unsettled you greatly. Did he stay in the store? Wow, 20 minutes is a very long time. scary.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin