Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My First Blog Award ! Yeah!




My first award!  How exciting and I thank Shari from Random Ramblings for awarding me the Kreativ Blogger award!  Glad you like my blog Shari. 

If you've been presented with this award, this is what you need to do...Thank the person who gave the award to you, post the award on you blog or on a post, nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude, link to the people you chose on your post, and comment on their blogs to tell them about the award!

I would like to pass the award on to the following blogs:

I love reading Jody's blog - love reading all the tidbits of information from crafting, cooking, science, kid activities, sewing...

2. Ann Kroeker at Ann Kroeker
I love reading her insights into scripture along with fun things like Mega Memory Month or how about a great recipe for Chewy, Fast, and Easy Pizza Dough.

3. Karen Hossink at Surviving Motherhood
Her posts are inspiring.  It is funny how someone who I do not know can post something that seems to be speaking directly to me. :)

This is a fabulous blog.  She post some wonderful ideas for teaching and for speech therapy.  Inspiring.

The Following blogs I refer to frequently for child activities.  These blogs have wonderful ideas.


The Following blogs are fabulous for books...book reviews...great suggestions.
I really enjoy the book blogging community.


The blogs I have just shared with you  are creative in words and ideas.  Thanks for sharing your ideas and thoughts.

6 comments:

Allie said...

Thank you so much, I am honored to be listed among such great blogs! I am so happy you like mine:)

Jody said...

Thanks for picking me,too! It's my first Blog Award!

MoziEsmé said...

Congrats on the award!

ibeeeg said...

Allie - you are so welcomed. I enjoy your blog greatly.

Jody - I really do love reading your blog.

MoziEsme - Thanks! I took a look into your blog and the first post I read really reminded me that we should remember to shine our light to the world. Thanks for that reminder.

Melissa said...

Thank you for the award!!!

CC said...

Thank you!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin